Wedding Fayre 2014
Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd March 2014, 10am – 4pm
Herefordshire’s largest 2 day wedding fayre
Come along to Herefordshire’s biggest Wedding Fayre, with lots to offer everyone. We understand that planning a wedding can be stressful, so let us help you as we offer a range of wedding suppliers ready to listen to your wedding requirements & give you lots of knowledge and helpful tips together with examples of their work to showcase. With our Wedding Fayre on for 2 days, we give brides the maximum amount of time to visit and to take away ideas & tips on planning their special day.
Virtually everyone attending our past wedding fayres have found them to be an essential part of their wedding planning. Why? Because we provide:
- A superb venue where you can view our full range of marquees (pagodas, traditional canvas, clearspan frame, panoramic) and interior fittings (linings, bars, lighting, furniture, accessories & more)
- A wide variety of local exhibitors including – Wedding Dresses, Beauticians, Photographers, Gents Formal Wear, Cakes, Caterers, Balloons, Wedding Shoes, Hats & Fascinators, Jewellery, Gifts, Flowers, Stationary, Cupcakes, Vintage Accessories, Sweet Cart, Cheese Cakes, Magician, Casino Table & Laser Clay, Wedding Cars, Mens Formal Wear, Interior Decor, Events Planners, Disco, Harpist & so much more!
- Catering available (discuss your requirements & have a coffee and a nibble!)
- All under one marquee
- Great access & plenty of parking at our premises
- Free admission
- Free drink on reception
- Bridal Goody Bags for the first 50 brides on each day
- Excellent advice & tips from Marquee Staff & Wedding Exhibitors
The Burgoynes team will offer an unrivalled level of service at every stage of your wedding or party, and we look forward to welcoming you at our Wedding Fayre. This really is the fayre for you!
2013 saw us have 145 bridal parties through the doors over the weekend, with a total of 350 people visiting our fayre in 2013.
We are located at Lyonshall, just off the A44 between Leominster and Kington.
Click here to see where we are located on Google Maps.
Please look at our Gallery for more Wedding Fayre Pictures from previous years.
Exhibitor Feedback from 2013:
“One of the best organised shows I have attended. Was laid out well and ensured a good flow of brides around the exhibits. Ellie deserves an A* for her communication and help. She is very organised and we felt like we had done the show for years” – Emily Rose Cakes.
“Excellent organisation as always. Staff helpful and undertake their job very well. Always look forward to our wedding fayre” – Susie Mackie Photography.
“Overall excellent, good communication prior to the event. Organisation smooth and efficient throughout. Good coverage on social networks” – Pips Cider.
“Friendly and helpful staff throughout Burgoynes. Layout was beautiful and fresh, all exhibitors really looked after. Everyone could see the whole tent and all stands. Plenty of online coverage & signage” – Prestige Events.
“Attractive layout. Lovely stands promoting very good quality products. Burgoynes is still the best wedding fayre in the area” – Christine’s Catering.
To view our 2012 Wedding Fayre, check out the video below:
Wedding & Party Suppliers who supported us in 2013:
- Amore Bridalwear http://www.amorebridalwear.co.uk
- Andrew Lamputt Jewellery http://www.andrewlamputt.co.uk
- A2Zest Catering http://www.a2zest.co.uk/
- Alisons Wonderland
- Balloon Shop, Hereford http://www.theballoonshophereford.co.uk/
- Behind Bars (Outside Bars) http://www.behind-bars.biz
- Becca Wilkin Photography http://www.beccawilkinphotography.com
- Bill Child Formal Wear http://www.billchildformalwear.co.uk
- Burgoynes Marquees http://www.burgoynes-marqueees.co.uk
- Catering Centre UK http://www.cateringcentreuk.co.uk
- Camilla Rosa Photography http://www.camillarosa.co.uk
- Chillie Breeze, Venue & Event Stylists http://chilliebreeze.com
- Christine’s Catering http://www.christines-catering.co.uk
- Divine Bakes http://www.enjoydivinebakes.co.uk/
- Dreambus Herefordshire http://www.dreambus-hereford.com/
- Ellis Alexander Bridal http://www.cococrystelle.co.uk
- Emily Rose Cakes http://www.emilyrosecakes.co.uk/
- Gemma Williams Photography http://www.gemmawilliamsphotography.co.uk
- Emily Alice Hill Millinery http://emilyalicehill.com/
- Ketch 22 Photography http://www.ketch-22.co.uk
- Kiegan Vallely – Magician http://www.hypnogician.co.uk/
- Legend Events & Entertainment http://www.legend-events.co.uk
- Pips Cider http://www.pipscider.co.uk
- Marksman Leisure http://www.laser-shooting.com/
- Mirrorball, Band http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirrorball/158284997580506?sk=info
- Millie & Me Stationary http://www.millieandme.net/
- New Yorker Limos https://www.facebook.com/Newyorkerlimos?sk=taggednotes&filter=3
- Philip Morris & Son, Wedding Lists http://www.philipmorrisdirect.co.uk
- Prestige Events http://prestigeevents-uk.com
- Room of Beauty http://www.misterwhat.co.uk/company/1978189-room-of-beauty-kington
- Hilary’s Wedlocks http://www.hilarys-wedlocks.co.uk
- Sarah Jane Midwood, Flowers http://www.flowersbysarahjanemidwood.com/Welcome.html
- Sipping Pretty Vintage Crockery http://bigsi9.wix.com/sipping-pretty
- Pete Stead DJ, Soundtracker http://www.petesteaddj.com
- Sugar Designs, Linda Williams Wedding Cakes
- Susie Mackie Photography http://www.susiemackie.com
- The Convenience Company, Luxury Mobile Toilets http://www.conveniencecompany.com
- Travel Councillor, Honeymoons & Holidays http://www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/jane.plaisted
- Wendycrafts, Wedding Accessories http://wendycrafts.com
- West Ent Lighting & Sound Technical http://www.westent.co.uk
- Whitley Print Stationary http://www.whitleystationery.co.uk/
- Vintage Inspired Hire (Sweets/CheeseCake/Vintage Accessories) https://www.facebook.com/vintageinspiredhire
- Ulifas http://hereford.opendi.co.uk/1724041.html
Terms and Conditions of Burgoynes’ Prize Draws at the Wedding Fayre -
Case of Wine – Terms and Conditions;
This offer is open to Customers new to us at the Wedding Fayre, who’s enquries result in a booking for Marquee Hire in excess of £500.00 + VAT
Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions;
By Registering your details at the Wedding Fayre you will be entered into a Prize Draw to win a £200.00 discount off your final invoice for Marquee Hire (invoice in excess of £1,000.00 + VAT)